CALIFORNIA DRUG OFFENSES DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Aggressive Defense Attorney in Fresno
When you have been arrested for committing a drug offense, it can seem as if there is no way out. Perhaps the police found drugs in your car. Now you’re in handcuffs and you have been persuaded to confess. You know that California’s drug laws carry severe punishments, and you are appropriately fearful of going to jail. However, even in situations as dire as this, there are still defenses available to you. You can challenge the legality of the stop. You can get the confession thrown out. You can beat your charges. You can win, and attorney Harry M. Drandell can show you how.
How to Defend Yourself Against the Police
Every good drug defense begins with a good client, and a good client is one who is well-informed. Here are three pieces of important and useful information to remember when you are dealing with the police:
1. Do Not Say Anything. If they ask you questions, ask for a lawyer immediately.
2. Do Not Consent to a Search. Unless police officers have a warrant or probable cause, they have no authority to search you, your home, your car or your personal belongings. They can, however, ask for your consent to search. Just say no.
3. Remain Calm. It is always best to stay calm and be polite when dealing with the police. Getting a police officer angry at you never produces positive results.
Examples of Drug Offenses
Real Lawyers at Affordable Prices are dedicated to providing aggressive legal representation for people charged with drug-related crimes in California. For more than 33 years, we have defended clients accused of all types of state and federal drug offenses, including:
Relentless Defender of Your Rights
Your constitutional rights are our top priority, and we are committed to analyzing every aspect of your case to find defenses against the accusations. We are not afraid to ask the tough questions that will get results for you:
- Did the police have a legal reason to pull you over or search you?
- Did a police officer coerce you into making a confession?
- Was an informant involved in your arrest?
The answers to these questions can make all the difference in the outcome of your case, and decide whether you will be spending your nights in a prison cell or with your family at home. By challenging the prosecution at every turn, we provide the best defense for your money. By treating our clients with the utmost respect, we ensure that you are heard and that your rights are not disregarded.
Fight For Your Future.
Contact Me Today.
If you have been charged with drug offenses, your future is on the line. Let The Law Offices of Harry M. Drandell zealously represent your interests in court and help you take back your life. Call us today at (559) 442-1041 or contact us online to set up your free initial consultation.